Friday, November 20, 2009

A lonesome night!!



It was simply mind numbing last night. Sumeet (my partner) was off to Germany for 2 days and I had to sleep alone... sleeping alone is like having to go partying alone... it’s so irritating...

I spent half the night staring at the walls and the rest of the half thinking since have nothing better to do so I might as well just keep staring at the walls...

Thoughts and sounds came flooding in... even the air walking in and out of my room seemed to disturb me and I freaking wanted it to shut-up... and then I started to think of this best friend of mine... now she is a TV actress back in India and she is really hot. But being hot had nothing to do with the creatives of the show deciding to put her as a vamp in the soap, and a terribly ugly one at that...

In essence a woman who looks like Denise Richards ends up looking like Donald Rumsfeld... so you see what make-up can do to people... and when such an ugly face enters the realm of your painful solitude... you just wish you had died or something.

So before I could recover from my self immolating thoughts... the vamp started to light a match-stick, just like she did in one of the episodes, and she dropped it on her greasy-shiny dress... I so wished she would just burn that ugliness but she instead started to call out for help...

I gasped... I jumped off my bed and shouted... cos I remembered that’s exactly what she did in one of her shows... and then the family came running to her rescue and the self victimised vamp won their sympathy...

Damn! I remembered how this particular episode had inspired one of my neighbour’s kid back in India. The moron went ahead and performed the same scene in front of his own family. I wanted to slap him tight when his mother came and told this to my mum... who is some sort of a social worker. She wanted us to talk to his son and show him the better looking, the real side of my best friend... so he knew that reality is nothing like fiction...

Ironically, the only picture of Anu that I had at that time was of her in a bikini... one of her portfolio pics... I moved to the UK a day after this event...

God knows what that lamp-brain would have done to himself after seeing his ideal and my best friend in a bikini...

 


1 comment:

  1. dun put ideas in our mind...

    and i sincerely hope that this poor chap does not know about this blog of yours...

    ReplyDelete